Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday's Weekly Wordplay [16]





Wednesday's Weekly Wordplay is a weekly puzzle started here at Bells Beautiful Books so that I could share my love of word puzzles with you! I will never share one I haven't already done myself because that would be cruel and I want to solve these too! On the following Wednesday, the answer to the previous week's puzzle will be revealed. Please comment your answers and maybe somewhere along the way there will be prizes for those who answer them first! Enjoy!

Here's one that's not a cryptogram! Aren't you lucky, folks? I have some variety!!

How to Solve a Word Cube:
Find as many words as possible using letters from the grid. The words must be 4 or more letter, contain the central letter, and each letter may not be used more than once. There is at least one word that uses all of the letters in the cube.

http://www.stealthcopter.com/wordcube/




Last Week's Answer: I forgot about using the middle letter, and kept getting angry that words like PAIN and  were not being counted. So I looked at the answers to figure it out and then it dawned on me what I was doing wrong. Oh well!





No comments:

Post a Comment